Professional and Organizational Development for Behavioral Health and Workplace Wellness
Shallowhorn Consulting offers custom-made, clinically based professional development and trainings to nonprofit organizations, behavioral health providers, and companies that are invested in the overall well-being of their staff and customers as well as the community-at-large. Our programs can be delivered in-person or online and include:
Mental Health First Aid (in-person and online), Self-Care: The Body-Mind Connection, Mental Health 101, Keys to Effective Communication in Healthcare, and Mindfulness training, Mental Wellness During COVID-19 , and Addressing Co-Occurring Health Disorders, among others.
Supervision and case conceptualization teaching tools.
- Clinician education on assessment and diagnosing, lethality/high-risk management, engagement, interventions specific to diagnosis, interventions specific to therapy being utilized (DBT, CBT, MI, Schema, TIC, etc.) and MICA/Co-occurring integration.
With over 55 combined years of personal and professional experience in the field of mental health and addiction education and service delivery, we have a proven track record of providing exceptional results to clients that exceed expectations.
We offer a unique, comprehensive suite of services that combines clinical expertise and peer-based practice. As a result, our company can offer organizations a wide variety of offerings that will help you in your quest to improve the quality of life of those you serve.
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor
- Mental Health First Aid
- Coping with Work and Family Stress (SAMHSA Model Program)
- University at Buffalo Online Trauma-Informed Clinical Foundation Program
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)